Re: [doc] track rods

I don't think the track rods themselves are the same - we can have the entire rack refurbished if this is of interest (everyone who has had it done, not necessarily by us, will tell you it makes a massive difference)

The ends are Herald and we have them in stock at £7.99 each.

Apologies if this looks too much like an advert!

Best Wishes

Martin

paul omalley wrote:

Hi all,
Does any body have a track rod (not the track rod end ) that they can sell me ?
mine has a little play on inner ball joint under the steering boot.
i have been told that the track rod and track rod ends are the same as a triumph herald.
best regards paul.

_______