Re: [doc] wheels

I think the wheels are a faily standard Lug pattern the problem is
trying to get a good deal on a set of wheels

John Dore wrote:

Hey lads,
Anybody know how hard or expensive it would be to have the company
who made the wheels for the DeLorean originally, make another batch,
but this time in a bigger size, 15x7 for the front and 16x8 for the
back, in the exact same style, with the correct offset and lug
pattern, etc.

Thanks,
John