Re: [doc] Re: Door Seals - This old chestnut!

Re: [doc] Re: Door Seals - This old chestnut!

NB Grady is a swine for shipping charges and getting stung for tax. We had a 6' box shipped from DMCH that cost LESS to ship than a 2kg parcel from Grady.

Martin

jamesrguk wrote:

The complete outer set, excluding the strip riveted along the roof of the door, comes to about £140.00 from PJ Grady + Postage & any duty, probably your best bet.

James RG