Re: MXI 4811 on hold for another year!

Alan,

I'm running a 4.0 litre Daimler and 3.6 XJS Cabriolet on LPG and
have converted 5 other cars. I've done the LPGA approved courses for
fitting of the systems and can get equipment at discounted prices.
I'm touting for business as I have a full time job but I answer your
questions probably.

Email off list at quaduplex@xxxx if you want to chat some
more.

Simon

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alan Hammond <vin569@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Due to the fact I have just bought an N reg Range Rover V8 4.0L to
replace my everyday Discovery... I have now decided that MXI will
have to stay of the road for another year, as I am looking to get
the rangie LPG converted I will have to save up and for that, MXI
will be put on hold until 2005, I know Chrispy, and a few other
members will be gutted that MXI will not be able to go to any shows
next year, but it does give me more time to work on the car and to
let me save up! ... Sorry!!!!

> does anyone know of any cheap companys who do LPG conversions?, I
have heard one quote at 1600 pounds for the rangie (then I heard
that the goverment paid 75% of the cost because it produced less
emmisions?, don`t know how true that is?)