Re: [doc] DeLorean Fever

Kevin,
You seem to forget that I work for UTV! You will be wasting your time
emailing Alan Bremner as he will probably end up passing this on to me.
I am quite sure none of you will want to pay £70 for a copy but I have never
ever heard of UTV allowing free duplication, even on a non-commercial basis.
Mind you I have only worked for UTV for the past 27 years so what would I
know.
I'll bring this whole thing up at a management meeting in the morning and let
everyone know the outcome!
Best wishes,
Robert Lamrock
UTV Senior Director