Re: [doc] Re: DE LOREAN FEVER

James,
Ulster TV will gladly sell you a VHS of any programme but they charge around
£80 per cassette. Incidentally the BBC usually charges a similar amountfor
archived programmes! Providing an individual records a programme for their
own personal use then that doesn't present a problem. Whenever people start
duplicating programmes (even for non profit) that is when copyright law is
broken.
I have just returned from filming in Spain and will check out a licence
agreement for club members.
Robert