[doc] Re: DE LOREAN FEVER

Rob,

Would Ulster TV not consider selling of copys on VHS, I know that in
the past I have been able to get copys of things such as Watchdog
(which I was on) etc.. in the past from the BBC for minimal cost.

This gets around the issue of copyright, would Ulster TV entertain
somthing like this?

Regards

James RG

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ROBLAMROCK@xxxx wrote:
> Si,
> I must advise you as the Producer of "DeLorean Fever" that the
entire copyright is held by Ulster Television. Unauthorised
copying, selling, renting etc. will be a serious matter.