Re: Whats the biggest most powerful battery that can be squeezed in the

Re: Whats the biggest most powerful battery that can be squeezed in the Delorean?

Nick.

A new battery was one of my many purchases during my electrical
problems. If you find a 'standard' round terminal topped unit that
you like remember that Maplin do some very nice gold plated
connectors. These allow you to not modify the original side-type
connections, about £4 each.

I have posted pictures of mine in the files>electrical section. The
addition of the large washer was beacuse the end of my cable was
initally bent to make it fit a square top connector battery, and I
don't have either my car, or my camera :-( to take a better picture
at this time.

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : ''boeing' 0737