From: Paul Salsbury
[mailto:paul.salsbury@xxxx]
Sent: 29 October 2003 09:51
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Erratic

Would that have been from Noel Orr, I know him well
and have those very articles as well, been shouting
about them for over a year but no one wanted to know,
that areticle also hade a right up in one of the club
mag by me.

Cheers
Paul

P.S
Just received photos,newspaper articles regarding
the purchasing/painting of my car from its first owner
in Belfast who bought it at the Culloden auction,its
amazing what you can do with 118000!!

** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the
group are assumed

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT