Re: RE: [doc] very disturbing

>This sounds like a publicity stunt that went badly wrong
Have you been following the DML and other forums regarding Monster Garage - DMC hovercraft episode?
We all know from the UK TV shows that the producers will make the program tell the story they want you to hear, look at the cars the star.

Rich Weissensel has saved many DMC's from certain doom maybe not everyone's taste. Take a look at his web site http://www.entermyworld.com/rich/ , also on his forum are more of his thoughts about MG. See http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/monstergarage/pass/weissensel.html

>Don Steger is to his remaining two DeLorean dealerships. As Gerald Ratner was to >his Jewellery Shops
I dont think that is a fair comment, Do you know Don? Don only has 1 shop and is highly regarded by many in the DeLorean community.

Chris