From: Paul Salsbury [mailto:paul_salsbury@xxxx]
Sent: 26 September 2003 09:42
To: chrisparnham1@xxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] FW: DeLoreans!

Where abouts in the South east are they looking and
when, If possible I'll do what I can.

Paul

--- Chris Parnham <chrisparnham1@xxxx> wrote:

Any volunteers in the South-East? Please come via me.

Obviously I have more individual "original Factory
photo's " than you can
shake a stick at! (old British saying to out colonial
chums).

All publicity is good publicity!

CP