Auctions 9 or so years ago

I went to see a customer of mine today who had asked to see my DeLorean.
His company is based locally to me and when he saw the car it reminded him
of a batch of DeLorean's being auctioned off around 1983/4 (after
KAPAC/Consolidated had done their bit) that were completely finished except
for the lacking of a transmission and engine. Imagine a blank canvas like
that begging for a 2.85 even firing version of the PRV with twin turbo's as
found in the French Venturi... or settling with just 400bhp from a non-turbo
3.0 litre 24 valve PRV....

Chrispy, I know Dusty was a strange right hander i.e. still had the American
tail light clusters but was only incomplete otherwise because it had no
windscreen wipers and arms.... was everything else on there??? Is the
current owner in Aberdeen and still on the list???

Chris Hawes
vin 5255

p.s. I love seeing the direct sunlight mirrored off the stainless body.....