From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxx]
Sent: 27 September 2003 10:51 PM
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Driving Event : Gumball UK

Got this today

-------- Original Message --------

Hi,

I am holding a driving event in June 2004 - Gumball UK.

Gumball UK 2004 will feature 250 motorcars driving through 10 major
cities in the UK with the aim of passing 10 checkpoints and returning
to the finish line with the first car back cashing in on the £20,000
prize money.

I am writing to car enthusiast clubs throughout the UK in the hope
they can send a couple of cars representing the club to take part in
the event. Additionally, I hope you can also post a link to the
official Gumball UK website so that your members can also participate
in the event.

Furthermore, feel free to post a reciprical link to your car
enthusiast website on my Forum in the links section.

If you are interested or would like further information, please feel
free to visit the official website @
http://www.gumballuk.com
and I look forward to your comments in due course.

Cheers -
Gumball UK Organiser

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk