From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxx]
Sent: 16 September 2003 12:26
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Wiring Harness

There should be 6 nuts holding the binnacle down... *shrug*

Johnstone Richard wrote:

>As for removal of the binnacle, it's not too hard. I make it a lot easier
>to access the small nuts in question by removing the 2 knee pads and the
air
>pipe if I remember correctly. It was much easier to use a nut driver to
>remove the nuts, rather than try to get a spanner up there. I remove just
4
>nuts (the back 4?) then unscrew 2 screws that go horisontally into base of
>binnacle. A long handled screwdriver goes through some nice handy holes in
>the steering column support to reach these screws.
>
>Rich

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk

LEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE INTERNET.

On entering the GSI, this email was scanned for viruses by the Government
Secure Intranet (GSI) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable &
Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.

GSI users see
http://www.gsi.gov.uk/main/notices/information/gsi-003-2002.pdf for further
details. In case of problems, please call your organisational IT helpdesk

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.I
f you have received this email in error please return it to the address
it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.

This email message has been swept for computer viruses.