Wiring Harness

All.

Let us suppose that I had decided to cut my losses and cure my
electrical problems by replacing the entire front electrical harness,
aside from the cost of the item from DMCH (or other chosen supplier)
there does not seem to be any info in the manual for how this is
achieved. Specifically I would like to rule out the connection point
as the cause of my headaches but it is not obvious where the
front/main harness join. If I look at the DMCH parts exploded diagram
it looks like there should be an obvious connector block, does anyone
have any ideas where?

As a further aid to diagnostics is there a easily accessible ground
point anywhere under the dash to avoid the cabling to the connecions
by the front wheel. This would help me rule out these connectors.

John Chpaelhow
DOC 19 : Boeing (My a 1:1 DeLorean model!) 0737