From: "claire_usher71" <claire@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] IOW Weekend - thanks! (Breakage war!)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:17:10 -0000

Oh, so having holes put in the side of your knee, having your kneecap
shaved, cartiledge removed, and a big lump taken out of your
muscle...... ok, you win this round (I broke my ankle 16 years ago
so can sympathise with you), but just remember I've still got my
crutches and your name's on them!

Claire
DeLorean, Clio and Astra

Get 10MB of e-mail storage! Sign up for Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es