Classi & Sports Car Article October 03

All.

The October 03 edition of Classic & Sports Car has a small article on
an American 'find'which is for sale. A slightly sorry looking example
with turbo...

I have uploaded it as photo 26. The slightly higher resolution image
of just the photos has been uploaded as photo 27.

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' 0737