From: sam norman [mailto:iamorpheus@xxxx]
Sent: 01 September 2003 10:55
To: secretary@xxxx
Subject: Film - Surrey Institute Art & Design

Hi Chris,
I've been forwarded your email address by a fellow student who worked on the
short film '501' from the Surrey Institute of Art & Design in Farnham.

I am also a film student, now in my final year and currently producing a
short film, sadly not about the delorean but a film set in 1954 Georgia.
I have a sequence which requires a suitably fitting American car to be
mainly filmed in our studio here in Farnham. I was told that you may well be
the man to help me with regards to the american car since you did such a
great job in assisting the delorean film.

If you can help us out in any way it would be greatly appreciated and if you
need any more details about the film and the car then i will gladly pass
them on to you. I look forawrd to hearing from you,
yours sincerely

Samuel Norman

07789265724
01252 711905
iamorpheus@xxxx <mailto:iamorpheus@xxxx>

_____

Buy and sell almost anything online with Ebay Auctions on MSN.
<http://g.msn.com/8HMUENUK/2755??PS=>