Re: [doc] DMUK brakes,/ springs

I'd have to agree with Martin/Stephen... the DeLorean had good brakes
for it's day - though 20 years later I suspect most are a little tired
.
For example - my Calibra has great brakes (relatively speaking) as
they have to deal with a large amount of horsepower. However after
driving a 911 (who argueably have the best in the business) I can
honestly say that even those are rubbish. "-MY-" DeLorean has awful
brakes in comparision... and I can lock all 4 wheels is that! I cannot
in the Porsche... (it'll stop so violently you'll lose your lunch..
hehe)

Get em done...

Dan
Vin#5284 (big supporter of good brakes)