Re: [doc] DeLorean on TV

Hi Graham,

Well, if ur computer happens to have a video capture
card installed (e.g. with S-video, VGA and/or other
input ports) then all u need to do is to plug your VHS
player into the card (using any above ports that u can
connect) and use software like Adobe Premiere to
capture it...

Then the last thing you need to do is to reverse the
process and play back the captured video file and
record on a blank tape (just like tape-tape)...

It may sound complicated, but if u got all the
required equipment I said above, it is just as easy as
having 2 VHS player...

Hope this helps,
John (who is not that computer literate too!! Just
pretending to be one...)

--- graham WELLS
<gwells@xxxx> wrote:
John
It sounds so easy 'capture it into the computer'
I would love to
know how to do that. I am not that computer literate,
and am about the
same age as Chrispy Parnham,(sorry Chris) but do
enlighten me.
Graham