Re: Electrical Gremlins, PARTIAL SOLUTION !!!!!

Re: Electrical Gremlins, PARTIAL SOLUTION !!!!!

Martin.

Royal pain does not come close, this is not where it appears to be in
the manual, do they all go there?

On the plus side I have now tested the car with it plugged it and
supported (by plastic box) in the 'dangle behind clutch' postion.
WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!

I have never seen the lights as bright, I had originally toyed with
the idea of Xenon's since they seemed to be so poor. Main beams, air-
con on full, cooling fans, rear heated window, everything works at
the same time AND I can indicate!!

OK, so the oil pressure gauge still moves slightly but it does so
from a nominal high reading. The fuel gauge now appears to read true
showing ~50% after the return trip home. Temp gauge still raises to a
maximum point with the ignition off but at a much slower rate.

I can't drive the car to test it further without attaching the unit
somewhere else, are there any ways/places to jury rig it with cable
ties? Removing steering column/heating duct is something for the
experts....

John (my isn't that bright) Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' 0737

Previously....

I disconnected all of the wiring connectors and untangled the wires
which seem to have been trimmed. This resulted in much swearing and
the door sensor being damaged. The black metal piece which holds the
buzzer/logic box/indicator relay is now dangling next to the clutch
pedal, does anyone have a picture of where this should go? The are no
holes cut into it and no obvious mount points on the bulkhead.