From: Nick Tomlinson [mailto:nickandkathryntomlinson@xxxx]
Sent: 05 August 2003 10:27
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Gaydon

Hi Chris,

Brill news on Backy. I might be able to drive Delores for you and get
Kathryn to drive Del-Boy. I'll have a word and see - it'll mean getting up
early to see you first as we were just going to get there direct.

If you get another victim - erm - i mean volunteer then let he/ she take the
opportunity.

Nick.

p.s. It would have been great to have got Frenchy going for Gaydon. I'll
swap doing the electronics on Frenchy for you to clean Del-Boy to as-new
showroom standards !
Chris Parnham <chrisparnham1@xxxx> wrote:
Backy passed its MOT today, now insured, Taxed on Monday.
I will drive her to Gaydon next Sunday.
I'll try and find a volunteer to Drive Delores as well.

Chrispy

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk