Re: [doc] 170hp DeLorean engine

Hi Paul

Does your engine have a lambda system (identifiable byt he frequency
valve on the RH rocker cover). That will only tell you so much, you have
to look at the distributor as that's the most important bit. The
machanical advance are weights that wizz round inside it on little
springs and they alter the timing as the engine spins faster.

Martin