Delorean Enthusiast

Hey folks,
Am a big delorean fan and was wondering if there are any deloreans living in London / North London. I've recently moved there and although medical handicap currently prevents me living the dream I hope one day to live it rather than just dream it. If I could check one out in the local area that would be cool,
Cheers,
Andy