From: wheelspin_2003 [mailto:andy.wheelspin@xxxx]
Sent: 23 July 2003 21:28
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Newbie here

You use you' as an every day car then?. That was going to be one of
my first questions, what are they like to use everyday?, running
costs?, MPG?, spares etc.

I work at Bowler Offroad in Hazelwood, north Derby, and I would love
a close look arround your car sometime. Thanks for the kind offer.

I'm off to the web site now to print off that membership form.

Cheers, Andy W.

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk