DeLorean-stickers for regular car

Hi all,

Some of you might have allready seen these or even fitted
them on their cars since last year, but as I'm coming to
Gaydon again this year and I still can get some more if
needed I thought I'd offer them here...

On <http://members.home.nl/delorean/rather.jpg> you can see
a white text beneath the license plate of my former car.

This is comprised of separate letters cut out of white
self adhesive vinyl. The text is just right for fitment
under a standard size European license plate...
I can offer these for £1,15 each or £2,- for a set of two.

You get a nicely printed set of instructions on how to
stick them on and as a special treat I can give you an
"A" to put in place of the "MY" for Enthousiasts that
don't have a DeLorean (yet).

Just let me knwo if you want one ore more and I can take
them along (or have more made if I run out within the
next 2 weeks) and make enough instruction-sheets...

JAN van de Wouw

Thinking Different... Using a Mac...
Shifting Expectations... Driving a Nissan...

DMC-12 "Dagger" since Sep. 2000
100NX "Saphire" since Nov. 2002