RE: [doc] Newbie here

I look forward to receiving your membership form and cheque, Andy.

50% of our membership are less than 30 years old , so you just sneak in!

My car is often parked out side my works, Derby Plating Services Ltd, in
Abbey Street in Derby. ( if its not raining) and if I'm at work.
Where do you work? I can always pop around in it to show you.

Chris Parnham. Hon Sec. Age 54!

SNIP>>>

Hello everyone

New member here and just wanted to start by saying hi.

Im 29 now and have been lucky enough to see a few examples over
here, standard and in full time machine livery and they haven't lost
their appeal.

I live in Leicester and work in Derby and as I said earlier I would
love to own a D of my own. I will be joining the D.O.C. soon and
will scan the magazine to see if the car of my dreams is out there,
in my price range!.

Take care guys.

Andy W.

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk