steering joints re-con

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that I had my steering joints reconditioned and have just picked it up today, 120 pounds for both joints and they are just like new! ..New steering joints from DMCH are $400!!!!.

MXI 4811 is coming along well, i have just started removing the exhaust to get to the studs, which need changing (two are broken, gasket blown too.) then MXI will be ready for an MOT,,at last......

if anyone needs their steering joints doing, let me know and I could get them done for you.alot cheaper than DMCH..

Alan and MXI 4811 (still trying to get the dream on the road)