Re: Pullstraps

Phil,

I am sure that the oem door straps are vinyl either that or they are
really cr*p leather as they seem to wear badly with age.

I had about 10 black leather sets made up with real nice thick
leather with the stainless d-ring and original stitch pattern. A
local sail maker friend of mine did them for me, I sold most of them
on eBay and they ended up in the States.

Beleive me I searched high and low for a match for the grey and have
had no luck so far, apart from one off cut I brought from a car show
jumble which was spot on, alas I used that for re-trimming anouther
part of the DMC, and have never seen any more since.

I have a grey interior with black door pulls and to be honnest I
think they look quite nice on the grey, I sold Dan Willis a pair as
well and as far as I know he was/is happy with them.

I may even have one pair left if you are interested they are $28.00
each from some vendors + postage etc... I was selling them for
£25.00 per pair.

Rgds

James RG