Re: Harpenden Show

Hi Claire/List

Unfortunately I won't be able to bring DCZ, mainly because I will be
staying in Harpenden overnight but can't organise a garage for her
and am not happy about leaving her langushing on the roadside all
night - god, the thought of all those fingerprints to clean off
makes me shudder.

I will certainly be coming though, you can leave a space for the
Boxster if you like !

Also, Re. Gaydon - put me down as a probably, it'll only change if I
have to work but I can probably get round that !

See you all wednesday.

Robin

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "claire_usher71" <claire@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Stuart,
>
> As far as we can 'remember', you take the A505 through Luton as if
> you are heading for J10 of the M1. At the roundabout before the
M1
> you turn left (signposted for Harpenden, I think its the A1081).
>
> Follow that road all the way down into Harpenden, and if memory
> serves me right, you turn left at the bottom and just follow it
along
> and you'll get to the common. Give me a call on my mobile if you
get
> stuck, failing that just follow any classic cars that you meet cos
> they'll all be heading there! There are plenty of food stalls,
ice
> cream vans, etc, and there is a pub opposite it (landlord
organises
> the event) if you want something to drink or need the loo.
>
> I'm not sure exactly how many cars we've got coming, definately
DGS,