Re: [doc] Exhusted and disappointed

Hi Paul

I am going to order one too, but after the fun we've had on price, I
don't suppose there is a better deal on the table for 2 is there !?

I'll give him a call tomorrow, also, I live about 2 miles from the
Exhaust place so if you are coming up to get it fitted, make sure you
call by for a coffee.

See you Wednesday night if your planning to go ?

Cheers

Robin

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Salsbury <paul.salsbury@xxxx>