Re: Help required!!!!!

I Have copied our club mailing list and our club secretary - I have no doubt someone should be ale to help

Best Wishes

Martin

M.H.Frank wrote:

Hi!!

Just on the off chance I thought I would write to you. One of our friends
is getting married in Bolton, Lancashire next May. He is a massive fan of
Back to the Future and the Delorean car. We would love to get our hands on
a Delorean for his wedding day as it would be a dream come true for him to
arrive in a Delorean at the church!! Could you help us find someone who
would be willing to hire out their Delorean for a day or help us in anyway.
If you can could you reply to our id:
Lynneandmike@xxxx

We'd be very grateful for any assistance you could give us or any
suggestions you may have for us.

.