Re: [doc] Re: Bonnet alignment.....

> In my case I think the catch on the
> car is still too high at its lowest setting

Hi Stuart,

Several people, including myself, have used a round file to cut the
adjustment slots in the bonnet latch longer so that it could be adjusted
lower. Before I did this to my car, the bonnet would not latch tight enough
to grab a piece of paper. Now it does. But the front edge of the doors are
still lower than the fenders which are lower than the bonnet, though. I
think this is a "design feature" of the car.

Walt Tampa, Florida