delorean auto box and computer

hi all,
my name is paul o malley i live in ireland i am a club member , i just wanted all you guys and girls
to know that i have an auto box and computer in a renault 30 that i got for the engine my
car is a manual so i dont need the auto box or computer so they are free to a good home
please contact me if you need same. i hope this will help a member in trouble.
best regards paul o malley