Re: FW: [doc] Trailing Arm Bolt change procedure

Re: FW: [doc] Trailing Arm Bolt change procedure

Chris, if you'd like to tell him to drop me £45 in the post, I'll send him a pair. The price is slightly higher because I sold the first lot before Walt knew how much tax he had to pay on them!

This goes for everyone else too. I know Dan Willis needs a set and James RG too.

Martin

Chris Parnham wrote:

List,

Member, Paul O'Malley in the Irish republic was asking about a new set of
TABs. H e only has access to a computer once a week, if there is a spare set
of bolts, I think he may like some.

Chris Parnham