From: chrisparnham1@xxxx [mailto:chrisparnham1@xxxx]
Sent: 14 June 2003 15:19
To: chrisparnham1@xxxx
Subject: Question for seller -- Item #2419238667

I thought I'd start the bidding! Chris P

--------------------

Question from: chrispydoc
Title of item: Delorean Manual Drive Black Seat
Seller: martymcflay
Starts: 12-Jun-03 08:54:35 BST
Ends: 17-Jun-03 08:54:35 BST
Price: Currently £8,450.00
To view the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2419238667

Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at
http://www.ebay.co.uk