Re: [doc] I've bought one !

Hi Scott

It's a January 82, #11431, Manual, Grey Interior, 6,100 Miles (but
that will rise rapidly as I am going to use it !).

Needs a few bits doing immediately, like changing the 21 year old
tyres, refurbishing the wheels and replacing the headliner trim
which is currently in the trunk but bodywise it looks excellent,
doors are fine and all the electrics with the exception of the
aerial work.

I have driven may special cars having spent 8 years selling
Ferrari's but I have never had the reaction I had tonight driving it
home, one passer by lifted her top to show me her assets and at the
petrol station in Gainsborough, a driver got halfway past the garage
and then screeched to a smoke induced halt to turn round and pull in
for a look ! - It creates an incredible amount of interest.

I am still on a high and have no chance of sleeping tonight !

See you all Sunday

Robin

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Scott Miller" <scott_delorean@xxxx>