Re: [doc] Vehicle update!

Hi John

I have a source of a "light grey" 2-part epoxy paint used on ISO shipping containers, but don't know whether it's a good match (yet). Having said that, a tin of smooth grey Hammerite mixed with black up to the brim pretty much makes a spot-on, if slightly shinier shade. You could always paint over the epoxy if it's the wrong colour. It's £30 for 5 litres.

If you're handy with a spray can, Halfords Rover Steel Grey is a great looking shade on a DeLorean Fasca, even if it isn't a "match" (they all look different anyway!). Finish the painted bits with clear lacquer and if you can take it on trust, the black bits come up fantastic with a coat of Halfords Black Plastic bumper paint. We painted Claire's car with the above and it looks like this

http://www.delorean.co.uk/pictures/DSCN0896_1.jpg

Martin

does any one know if you can still get hold of the