Pics on the sit under exterior detailing
Cheers

Paul
http://www.paul.salsbury.btinternet.co.uk
----- Original Message -----
From: rubberrep
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2003 9:57 AM
Subject: [doc] Re: "Shock update!!!"

Further to Paul's post on the Shocks, I am leaving for the colonies
tomorrow returning 8th June from memory that's just after
Shuttleworth.

It is a decent opportunity to bring shocks back with me as I have my
Son with me, plus an empty suitcase.

We will bring back a maximum of 4 pairs (weight) on this trip.

Chris Hawes has first call, as he had already expressed an interest.
(His recent attempts to lose me along the Shropshire country roads
were foiled because currently he can't corner worth a shit. I
actually didn't think it was anything to do with his shocks.)

If you want on the list for shocks don't leave it until the last
minute. They take a few days to arrange particularly the Grainger
collars and i would hate to disappoint.

Cost for the set of 4 plus 2 collars and UK shipping is £65

Details of Paul's set up is:-
The Grainger 1L708 in steel collar is $11.69 x2

The Gabriel G63902 shock is $19.00 (autozone) x2

The Napa Gas Charged Deluxe 94004 is $19.95 (Nappa) x2

Take it easy
Hanley
Heading to Vegas for a date with a Red Mistress
Vin 6369 DEL4L

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk