Questions, questions, questions...

Hi all,

First off, sorry to all of those at 501 today for my absence.. I made
it to the top of the A34 and then my rear passenger side tyre picked
up a screw... had to limp home with tyre weld! Ah well..

So I used today instead to sort the little problems I've been having..
or rather not...

First off. I have a vacuum leak from the main aircon control in the
dash. I've taken it all out but no matter what I do - as soon as the
engine starts I get a hisssssssssssssss from the control. Any ideas?
Do I need to replace this unit? Any body know what causes it to
happen? I've taken it apart and rebuilt it but it's just a noisy as
ever.

Second. My aerial is broken (automatic from rear quarter). The guide
(white plastic) has snapped. Thus the whole unit is useless. I'm not
about to pay $169 for a new one - so does anybody know of a good
replacement/alternative?

Also.. I've taken off what I think is the angle drive - or rather it
snapped off. Do I need to remove the entire NUT with it? It won't
budge...

Cheers guys!

Dan

Vin#5284 - Hana