Re: [doc] Servicing...

Hi Dan

Sorry I can be much more help than "ring Andy at the diesel centre". He'll be able to get everything sent strait to you. As regards Oil - I use the fully synthetic stuff the Diesel Centre had on the shelf. Just go and buy your favourite brand from Halfords, it's hardly a high performace engine :-)

I know the alternator belt is R30 but Andy has all the lengths on his magic pad. Air+ oil filters, plugs, belts, fuel filter (just done Flopsy's - what a bugger of a "simple" job!) are all available next day from them. He can stick them in the post for you.

I bought a set of plugs, cap and rotor the other day, came to less than 20 quid.

Martin