501 FILM PROJECT UPDATE [IMPORTANT]

12th April, 2003.

Home Tel. No.	01252 719231 [Dir + Prod]
Mobile Tel. No.	07779 646998 [Director]
Mobile Tel. No.	07812 990954 [Producer]

Email: room501project@xxxx

Dear members of the Delorean owners club:

HELPPPPPP!!!!!!! This is the latest update concerning the film shoot
for 501. We are currently three weeks away from the shoot, which is
scheduled to take place in Wolverhampton on Saturday 3rd and Sunday
4th of May.

At present we have gained the splendid support of: Martin Gutkowski
Dan Willis
Dave Woodyard
Phil Peters

This brings the total of cars to 4.

PLEASE, WE NEED ALL OF YOUR HELP TO GET MORE!!!!!!!!

Last week I met up with Phil Peters and he came to see the proposed
location. I was really impressed with the optimism he shared in
realizing the potential for this project. The industrial estate
proposed is large and secluded and is surrounded by great motorway
accesses for all areas of the country. It should make a fantastic
venue for a Delorean Owners Club meet. The space is available for two
days. This means everyone can enjoy a relaxing day on the Saturday
using the facilities as they wish and the Sunday will be reserved for
filming. Both Martin and Phil have indicated possible accommodations
in the local area and I know Phil's place is next to a great
country
pub. If I can possibly fit more people in my house after the cast and
crew I will, even if it means me sleeping in a tree in the garden!

There will be a cameraman available to shoot digital footage of your
vehicles and this can be compiled into a great souvenir of your time
with us. The Sunday will also provide the unique opportunity to see
your Deloreans filmed on professional, industry standard film
equipment. Each member participating will have access to the finished
film for your enjoyment.

4 cars is a great start and we really appreciate this support but we
need more, between 8 and 15 would be amazing. The warehouse space is
considerable and the fewer the number of vehicles the less the impact
will be. We would hate to miss this extraordinary opportunity.

Also when I visited Phil, he showed us a DVD of various documentaries
regarding John Delorean and the D.M.C. factory in Belfast. My Art
Director found this footage to be really useful. If anyone has access
to a DVD burner and a copy of the footage I would be grateful if I
could get hold of a copy. Any expenses incurred such as the blank
disk and the postage will be gladly refunded.

Yours Sincerely

Ben Hopkins (Producer)

DIRECTOR'S ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Dear Delorean Owners Club members:

As my Producer has outlined above, we are still in need of extra
support in regards to the turnout of Delorean DMC-12 cars over the
aforementioned weekend period, however we also require additional
support in terms of props and `set dressing' items for both
the
warehouse and office facilities in Wolverhampton. The Art Director
and myself have discussed in great detail a ideal `wish list'
in
terms what we need to appropriately dress these locations, however,
some items remain elusive and difficult to obtain; this is where you
come in!

I am looking for specific items that could be borrowed from you for
the duration of the weekend shoot, being returned to you safely and
without damage upon the completion of filming. The items are as
follows:

1. Schematic DMC-12 automobile diagram / blueprint (A1-A0 size
preferred)

2. DMC-12 spare tyres / wheels (clean condition preferred)

3. DMC branded stationary / branded office goods (anything and
everything!)

4. High resolution prints / photographs (black and white and / or
colour depicting factory, workers, staff, DMC-12 automobiles,
advertising photo's, etc; these will be used in the recreated DMC
office as small wall mounted framed pictures ? must be a high
quality
original)

5. High resolution print / photograph (colour; specifically of DMC-12
automobile with its gull wing doors raised in all its glory; this
image will be scanned and scaled up to A1-A0 size, or larger, for use
as the main focal point within the recreated DMC office space ?
must
be a high quality original)

If you could provide any of these items, or know somebody who can,
please get in contact with either myself or Ben Hopkins as soon as
possible.

I am also looking to track down the original type font for the
`DMC'
logo and the separate `Delorean Motor Company' heading. I
understand
that these are comprised of two entirely different and individual
fonts. If anyone could give me the names of these fonts, or better
still provide me with a compatible true type font for use on a
computer, I would be more than grateful. With this information I hope
to be able to generate some embroided `boiler suit' badges,
featuring
the livery logo and type font, for the workers on the factory floor.
Any information regarding this would also prove extremely useful.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and all your
continued support.

Yours Sincerely,

A.D.Holt (Director)