From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxx]
Sent: 31 March 2003 20:50
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] eBay car

This one that's in Crawley.... I'm suspicious - mainly that the text
says that it's a grey interior, but the photos show a black. It's too
old to have grey anyway, it has the grey wheels which to my knowledge
were only on black cars. It's about 200 away from my Lex and identical.

He also says he took posession in February and has a zero rating

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk