RE: Car for sale

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Parnham [mailto:chrisparnham1@xxxx]
Sent: 20 March 2003 08:29
To: Doc-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: Car for sale

Dear list,
please note I?m still temporarily disconnected from my DOC addresses and our
newsgroup, should be sorted very soon, but if you need to contact me use
chrisparnham1@xxxx <mailto:chrisparnham1@xxxx>

As you can see, Paul H has reduced the price of his car. Two (low
mileage) cars have sold in the last week at over £15k so it looks
increasingly better value to me! Contact Paul on paulusdmc@xxxx
<mailto:paulusdmc@xxxx>

All the best

Chris Parnham