delorean.co.uk is down

Hi All

Yep, my ISP have finally loaded that camel with the final piece of
dried grass. They've suspended my service for non-payment of an
invoice that was wrong, and which I queried... 3 months ago. I've been
waiting for another one ever since. Rather than cough up the whole
£240 it'll cost me to continue with Telenor for another year, I intend
to pull both my domains to another ISP. Fastnet seem a good choice, as
they've just won the "best small business ISP" award and were able to
give me a strait answer in a 5 minute phone call as to how much it
would cost, how I could pay, and how it would be set up. This is
something Telenor have failed to do in the best part of 2 years.

This means for the next 2 days or so, both my and Chris Parnham's
e-mail is bouncing. However, I can still be contacted on
mgutkowski@xxxx and Chrispy can be found on
chrisparnham@xxxx (as far as I know) however he's in Ireland
anyway.

For those who "can still see the website fine" (Richard), I guarantee
you are sitting at work behind a caching proxy server, and most
clients like IE and Netscape cache websites too. Hold Ctrl or Shift
down when clicking Refresh and you'll soon see it's down.

It's ironic that I'm just leaving work for a solutions provider...
(usually ring technical "support" to tell them what's wrong).

*grumble*

Martin