From: Paul Salsbury [mailto:paul.salsbury@xxxx]
Sent: 07 March 2003 11:33 AM
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Newbie

There are more than you think around you

I'm in St Neots just up the road too, there's also one
in Royston, Hitchin, and colchester(way)

Speaking of which Mel passed a D on the A11 this
morning at around 8:00 it was heading towards
Cambridge, Only thing she could point out as
recognisable was a Yellow front number plate, Who was
this silver streak??????

Paul

--- Stuart Nicholls <emagine@xxxx>
wrote:
---------------------------------
Yes I am in Ware, Wow a Delorean pretty much on my
doorstep!

I would love to go for a spin in "Flopsy" when she's
back on her feet.

Stay in touch!

Stuart

Stuart Nicholls
Emagine Productions
T: 01920 461265
F: 01920 465376
E: stuart@xxxx
W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
Television - Studio - PSC - ENG - Production - Post
Production