From: Paul Salsbury
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 11:33 AM
Subject: RE: [doc] Newbie

There are more than you think around you

I'm in St Neots just up the road too, there's also one
in Royston, Hitchin, and colchester(way)

Speaking of which Mel passed a D on the A11 this
morning at around 8:00 it was heading towards
Cambridge, Only thing she could point out as
recognisable was a Yellow front number plate, Who was
this silver streak??????

Paul