From: Chris Parnham
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 6:49 AM
Subject: RE: [doc] Another Show

Claire/ List,

I'm going to compile a "list" of all the various shows ( we have discussed)
in the next few days and we will have to try and decide which will be our
"major" event where we try and get most numbers, any thoughts...please feel
free to comment.
Some of them are rather close together( time wise) .

Then this will be published in the next newsletter, unfortunately not
everyone is into these "electric typewriter thingy's".

It the Reno meet free to us? You'd be surprised how some folk object to
paying even small amounts of entrance fees

Your distracted secretary.

Chrispy