RE: [doc] Brand new paints and door lights

RE: [doc] Brand new paints and door lights

Thanks mate, that'd be great.

I've had a thought about your door lights - as we have to trace the wiring fault, I would like to set about your car properly with a meter, but I believe the first step will be to remove the roof and get to the door wiring junction under it.

Had a haircut yet?

Martin

Vin #1458 & #4426

This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
without retaining a copy.