RE: [doc] Houston event in May

Nominate Dan as the 502 representative. All in favour, say AY!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Willis [mailto:danielpwillis@xxxx]
Sent: 10 February 2003 13:44
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Houston event in May

Err... it's a film project.

Not sure who's gonna post all the info about that?? I suppose I can if no one else wants to!

This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
without retaining a copy.